- Games are rented in good faith and are guaranteed to be in good condition and sanitary for use. The rental fee is $10 for two nights starting the day payment is received and ending at closing time of the second day. For example, a Monday rental is due back on Wednesday by closing time.
- Games are quarantined for three days after each rental.
- Games must be picked up in person from Meeples Games. Shipping and delivery are not available.
BY PURCHASING THIS RENTAL FEE ITEM, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Small Print:
- The undersigned, as Renter of the item(s) listed herein owned by Meeples Games (LSS, LLC) [hereafter, The Company] agrees the rental fees stated are payable in advance from the day rental begins through midnight of the day rental ends.
- Renter acknowledges that they have read and been instructed about and fully understand the safe operation of the item(s) as applicable. Renter also represents and warrants the safe return of item(s) and hereby agrees to pay up to the value of the item(s) if it is not returned in original condition. See condition notes above.
- Renter agrees to keep item(s) in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear is expected. No alterations or attachments may be made to item(s). Renter agrees to keep item(s) in their custody and not to sublease, rent, sell or otherwise transfer items(s) to the custody of another party.
- Renter agrees to pay 60% of the MSRP of the item if the item is damaged during the rental period and returned in a damaged condition. Damage includes missing pieces, water damage, tearing, splitting, box damage and other damage not specified here. Renter keeps the damaged item after payment.
- Renter assumes full responsibility for any physical activity engaged in while interacting with item(s) including risks to guests, invitees and self. Renter voluntarily releases, indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless and discharge The Company from any and all liability, claims, demanded actions or rights of actions, whether personal to itself or to a third party which are related to, arise out of or are in any way connected with the rental of the item(s) described under Game Rental including those allegedly attributable to negligent acts or omissions. Renter agrees to reimburse reasonable attorney's fees and costs that may be incurred by The Company in the defense of any such liability claim, demand, action or cause of action. In the event that the Renter files a cause of action against The Company, the Renter agrees to do so solely in the state of Washington, and further agrees that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state.
- Renter agrees if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Game rental fee applies to purchase price when purchase is made on the same calendar day as the game is returned.
- A late fee of $2 per day will be assessed for each day the rented item is not returned starting at closing time on the day the item was scheduled to be returned. Payment of any late fee is due upon return of the game.
- Failure to pay late fees or pay for damaged items will result in a suspension of your account and the inability to rent further games until the fee has been paid.
- If any terms of this agreement are violated or the item is not returned, The Company reserves the right to attempt to collect payment of late fees up to the value of the rental item(s).